When To Use The TDO Mini Forms Plugin
Use TDO Mini Forms Plugin if you want to have visitors add content to your site where the content is more structured than a comment.
For example if you sold patio furniture, you might want to allow your customers to upload testimonials with some text and a picture of their garden. Uploaded content can be made subject to approval so you can control the quality of what appears on your site.
The TDO Mini Forms Plugin is an alternative to a forum if you have a small number of contrbutors.
TDO Mini Forms Core Features
- Submission and Editing of Posts and Pages
- Add custom fields to your Forms.
- Uploaded files such as pictures can be attached to posts
- Highly customisable forms created using a Widget interface
- Put a form in your sidebar using a widget or put the form in a page or post.
- Control what roles can access the form.
- Can, optionally, automatically allow submissions to be published.
- Integrated with Akismet and reCaptcha to prevent Spam
TDO Mini Forms Extra Features
- Create as many forms as you like.
- Import and Export form configurations
- Submit posts with alternative permalinks
- Submitters can be notified if post approved or rejected.
- Numerous widgets including a list of the top submitters
- Simple Question and/or Image Captcha.
- QuickTags support for forms.
- Integrated with the GeoMashup plugin
- Integrated with Subcribe-to-Comments 2.1 plugin
- Allow users to select category and tags.
- Ban users and IPs.
- Can automatically modified author template tag with info about submitter.
- Throttle number of submissions by user and/or IP
- Optionally queue publishing of posts